Monday, January 31, 2011

Books for me!

I really love to get books I haven't read yet.  I love it more when they aren't borrowed and I can keep them.  I love them even more (if possible) when they are presents!

Recently I received bunches of books in the mail and it made me a very happy girl.  Here's a quick list of what I got - what new books are you reading?

Books already out:

1. The Dust of 100 Dogs (reviewed) by A.S. King
2.  The Replacements by Brenna Yovanoff
3.  The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
4.  Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
5.  Matched by Ally Conde
6.  Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
7.  Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
8.  Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
9.  Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
10. Everlost by Neal Shusterman
11. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
12. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
13. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher

ARC's that are either not out yet or very recently out:

1.  The Trouble with Half a Moon by Danette Vigilante (Jan. 6, 2011) (currently reading)
2.  On the Volcano by James Nelson (reviewed and posted)  (April 14, 2011)
3.  Where She Went by Gayle Forman (April 5, 2011)
4.  Department Nineteen by William Hill (March 31, 2011) (currently reading)
5.  Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach (March 31, 2011) (read/writing review)
6.  Three Quarters Dead by Richard Peck (reviewed and posted)  (Oct. 28, 2010)
7.  Close to Famous by Joan Bauer (Feb. 3, 2011)
8.  Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (Oct. 19, 2010)
9.  Rosebush by Michele Jaffe (Dec. 7, 2010) (read/writing review)
10. Across the Universe by Beth Revis (Jan. 11, 2011) (reviewed and posted)
11. Blade Book 3 by Tim Bowler (Feb. 17, 2011)

So that's a seriously wide range of books!  I'm geeked to be reading all these wonderful authors and I've already read and reviewed two of them since I received.  I have another review in the works and have started two more of them - yes, two - I like to have two books going so I can have one at home and one with me. :)

Do you have any books suggestions?  I have started a list, for when I'm done with these and the first one on it is A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young.  I saw it on The Story Siren's blog and it sounds great!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Demons by Sarra Cannon
    A Madness of Angels by Kate Griffin
    Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs

    ReplyDelete