Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver

Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver
Publisher: HarperCollins
Publish Date:  February 28, 2012
Pages: 375
ISBN# 978-0061978067


I really enjoyed the THEN and NOW chapters, it was a great choice.  I was sad, however, to see the love triangle pop up.  I totally get that Lena and Julian went through some crap together and survivors often end up clinging to one another. 

Lena seemed to grow up and even toughen up during this book, I think Raven helped a lot with that.  I was a little surprised that Lena didn't try to stick around to see if Alex was really dead or she just thought he was dead, but I get that she panicked...but she ran so darned far!

Raven and Tack's relationship really interested me.  They are both stingy with information about themselves and everyone knows they're a couple, but no one says it.  I'd love to know more about the two of them.

By the way, why do people think that Tack is Julian's brother?  I couldn't figure out how that would have come about, I mean Julian said that his brother died in their house and the age difference didn't seem to add up for Tack to be his brother.  Or maybe people are thinking that Julian just said he died because that's what he was told?  I don't believe that their dad would have let his son go into the wild.  Hmmmmm.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome cover! Sounds like a book I should check out! I am very fond of this kind of books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great thought book.
    it is very intresting book.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your review of this book. I'm sold I will read it and let you know what I think. Thank you for the great review!

    ReplyDelete