Saturday, May 21, 2011

Changes in the blog!

Hey kiddos, I've got a change or two coming up in the blog and just wanted to let everyone know.  As I said before I do have a couple of guest bloggers - the reviews are in and one has been posted already, there are 2 or 3 more to post! 

Wayback Wednesday will be changed to Wild Wednesday.  I love finding older books to review and I'm still going to do it, but not on a weekly basis.  I overloaded myself and wasn't enjoying it as much as I want to.  Soooo.  On Wednesday I'll be doing surprise things like author interviews, giveaways, linking to contests, any crazy book-related thing that I feel like doing.  I hope you all enjoy the change, I think it will be fun!

I have a possible 3 author interviews coming up from May - September and a really awesome giveaway too.  Stay tuned and keep reading!  Oh yeah, I'm going to try to do more on the facebook too, different stuff than on the blog...so you might want to become a fan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment