Thursday, February 7, 2013

Beautiful Redemption (Beautiful Creatures #4) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

Beautiful Redemption (Beautiful Creatures #4) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Publish Date:  October 23, 2012
Pages:  451
ISBN# 978-0316123532




Ok, so first, the cover.  This series has had a lot of doorways, stairs and hallways.  This one intrigued me...I assumed we were going somewhere new and boy, did we!  I was a little put off at first, I thought the book was moving awfully slow, but it just kept getting better and better.

All I can really say is that THIS is how a finale for a series should be.  I had two chapters left and thought 'Ok, all the important stuff has happened, this is just tidying up, I'll read it before work.'  Twenty minutes later, I sat with tears streaming down my face. Darn you, Kami and Margaret!!!!

This series had it all - romance and love, mysteries, good vs. evil, morals, bad parenting, good parenting, everything.  I certainly hope as Kami and Margaret move on, that they remember how they started and keep moving up!

1 comment:

  1. Aww... we haven't read any of the series, but we're considering it now that the movies are coming out and look pretty interesting. We had no idea there was such depth to them.

    ReplyDelete